- Discover career options linked to your strengths, skills, values and personal style.
- A variety of assessment tools are recommended based on individual need.
- We offer the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Assessment tools.
- In selecting a career path we consider other factors in your life such as social connections, family relations, time for relaxation, leisure, travel and taking care of your personal needs.
- Discover your personal preferences, identify and clarify what you value most in your life and take the steps to achieve the career and life of your choice.
- If you are unhappy with your job and want consider your options, I can offer you guidance and questions to consider that you may not have considered.
- Job search strategies, create a more effective resume and cover letter and learn the strategies for your job search and effective techniques for interviewing.
- Identify the challenges you are experiencing and brainstorm effective strategies for improvement in job performance.
- Identify your strengths & weaknesses.
- Design a work environment to enhance your performance at work.
- Become a more effective manager through improvements in time management and communications.
- Starting your own business – coaching for the small business owner.