Career & Life Planning Services Specialty Training For ADHD Coaches
Now it is possible to expand your AD/HD coaching practice to include expertise in career services, and easily be identified as a coach that understands the process of career development issues with AD/HD.
Don’t risk losing your client by “handing him off” to a career professional to deal with the “career piece.” Instead, learn to utilize sound methods and practices that will enable you to work effectively in identifying appropriate careers and job environments given your client’s strengths and challenges.
Earn your Career & Life Planning Services Specialty Training credential with this new course designed especially for ADHD coaches:
Course will include:
- Six 2-hour cyber training sessions, followed by an individual supervision session.
- Training will progress throughout 6 consecutive weeks. Successful completion will result in receiving CSS certification.
- Classes will be limited to 20 participants to allow for individualized support.
- Cost for entire CSS training is $750 for certified ADHD coaches and $600 for Edge Coaches.
- ICF credits approved for 9 CCE credits for core competencies and 4 CCE credits for resource development.
Career services specialty training overview:
- Trainings led by Lynn Miner-Rosen, M.Ed., BCC, CSS, a Board Certified Coach, and Victoria Roche, LSW, PCC, both career counselors specializing in ADHD/LD.
- Twelve hours of competency-based class, using finding a career that works for you (2nd edition-W. Fellman) as text. Coaches are responsible for obtaining text prior to start of training, as it will be needed immediately.
- One hour of individual supervision included. Additional supervision available separately… ongoing basis.
- Participants will be expected to complete weekly readings, resulting in completion of homework activities.
- Upon satisfactory completion of training competencies… CSS certification will be provided.
Want to talk with someone who has completed the course work already?
The next class is being offered on Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm EST for six weeks.
Visit the Edge Foundation website for registration information. For registration questions or to request a copy of the book, please contact Denise von Pressentin at email@example.com or call 206.632.9497