What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching has become one of the leading tools that people use to create fulfilling lives. Coaches partner with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and/or professional potential.
There are three basic elements to the coaching process:
- Help client’s discover and understand themselves,
- Help client’s identify and clarify what they most want, and
- Help client’s create and achieve desired goals.
The coaching process starts with examining your present life circumstances and levels of satisfaction with various parts of your life. Your coach will assist you in identifying and clarifying what you most want. You will create clearly defined goals and strategies to achieve those goals with the assistance of your coach.
Benefits of Life Coaching
- Build self confidence
- Learn how to deal with stress & feelings of overwhelm
- Improve in your quality of life
- Professional development to advance in your career
- Build time management and organizational skills
- Get motivated and become empowered
- Life Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Professional Development
- Coach Training & Mentoring
- ADHD Coaching for Adults & Students High School – Graduate School